Who We Are
Canada Jetlines Ltd. is set to become Canada’s first ultra-low fare airline. Jetlines was created to serve the millions of Canadians living in unserved or underserved markets across the country. Our goal is to provide a much-needed alternative to the unreasonably high cost of air travel.
Jetlines is a publicly traded company run by a management team and board of directors with extensive experience in running low-cost airlines and raising money, as well as providing excellent customer service and value for all stakeholders.
Jetlines will use the proven and profitable ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC) model, which has enjoyed decades of success in every other industrialized region of the world. The ULCC model offers airline tickets at a fraction of the price of traditional carriers. Click here to learn more about the ULCC model.
To meet the significant demand for low fares and direct flights, Jetlines will fly across Canada and non-stop from Canada to the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean from our initial base in Hamilton ON.
Jetlines will commence operations with two Airbus A320 sister aircraft. The majority of ultra-low cost carriers worldwide operate with the Airbus A320 fleet based on its fuel-efficient narrow-body framework that supports a high-density seat configuration, making it an ideal choice for Jetlines to start operations with.
Jetlines recently gained unprecedented government support with the grant of a five-year Foreign Ownership Exemption Order. This allows up to 49% foreign voting interest in Jetlines, an increase from 25% that is otherwise permitted. This exemption has opened up avenues for financing.
What We Stand For
At Canada Jetlines, our mission is simple: To provide Canadians with the best value in air travel with a focus on safety and reliability.
Our airline will appeal to travellers that value low-base fares, convenience, great service and the highest level of safety. Our ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC) model will allow Canadians to fly more often and open up a new market of travelers. These are travellers not currently flying from Canadian airports due to high airfares or because of the lack of jet service from Canada’s secondary airports/local airports. Some are flying out U.S. airports near the Canada-U.S. border where flights are usually cheaper.
Jetlines plans to create a new market for air travel in Canada and retain passengers by demonstrating our passion for service, which we believe is unrecognizable in today’s market.
Canada Jetlines was created with a set of core values that benefit all stakeholders including customers, employees and investors. These values include:
- Safety: safety is paramount and underscores all plans of operations;
- Our Customer: delivering the best value by providing the lowest possible prices, the options to purchase additional services as desired, and customer service provided in a professional and courteous manner;
- Our People: hand-picked, professionally trained and customer-centric, delivering great customer experiences, building brand awareness and loyalty, and most importantly, earning repeat business;
- Our Investors: managing our business in a cost efficient way to generate industry leading profitability and value creation; and
- Innovation: using innovation and technology to continuously drive customer satisfaction and corporate profitability while reducing and controlling costs.
Our Customer Service Value Proposition
At Jetlines, we are working to deliver the best value and service. Our goal is to provide a simple and friendly customer experience.